Work with us
Junior Financial Analyst
By becoming part of our team you’ll have the chance to encounter and work alongside entrepreneurs and professionals from different sectors with varied backgrounds, to work on projects of a unique nature from varied sectors and, above all, to see your initiative, autonomy, responsibility, problem-solving ability and result-orientation valued.
Our role is to help startups, scaleups and SMEs grow and develop their business and this is possible because we are committed to intercepting our clients’ needs, analysing and understanding the context in which they operate, their goals and aspirations. Joining BizPlace as a Junior Financial Analyst, therefore, allows you to interface directly with our clients, provide real financial support to companies and work closely with them on business development.
Type of experience: Curricular/extra-curricular work experience
Duration: 3-6 months
- Analysis of the key features of the proposed project;
- Analysis and evaluation of balance sheets of startups and SMEs;
- Study of the market (size, segmentation and trends) and competition;
- Definition of guidelines and development of historical and prospective financial plans;
- Analysis of the feasibility and actual sustainability of the project through the implementation of stress tests on the projections made;
- Analysis and definition of corporate valuations;
- Drafting of Investor Decks including details of the history of the company under analysis and the proposed innovation, highlighting strengths and differentiating factors;
- Corporate relations with startups and investors.
- Master’s degree in economics, preferably in Corporate Finance;
- Good knowledge of the Startup & Venture Capital world;
- Good knowledge of business valuation methods;
- Strong analytical skills and aptitude for problem-solving;
- Organisational autonomy, resourcefulness and creativity;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the office package (in particular Excel and Power Point);
- Good knowledge of the English language.